New format for full Turtle RDF dump of the PTS

Hi.

FYI, I've just committed to the QA SVN a few changes to the scripts
generating the RDF of the PTS, so that the full dump is no longer a huge
Turtle RDF document, but is now a .tar.bz2 archive which contains
sub-documents (still Turtle) for every "hash" of the package names (a,
b, liba, libb, etc.).

This should make it much more easy to consume by RDF clients, as
individual files to parse become a bit smaller.

Hope this doesn't break anyone's plans... AFAIK, I'm the only one trying
to consume this (see for instance [3]).

No hurry for deploying the commits (I have a local copy).

Best regards,

[3] http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2013/07/08/experimenting-with-linked-open-data-about-floss-projects-matching-debian-upstream-projects/
--
Olivier BERGER