Re: debian/upstream and the PTS.

Hi Paul,

even if you have solved your problem as announced in another mail, I'd
like to add some information that might be interesting.

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 10:51:18AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Would it be possible for you (or other
> collab-qa members?) to produce and index of source packages with
> upstream metadata and HTML pages for each such source package?

The following UDD query outputs all source packages featuring
bibliographic information:

udd=# SELECT distinct s.source from bibref b join sources s on s.source = b.source;

Remark: The join is needed to exclude those references of packages that
are not yet uploaded to Debian package pool but used in so called
blends prospective packages.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--