Re: Guidance required for GSoC project PTS rewrite in Django

Thanks Raphael, Stefano, Paul and Olivier for suggestions.

> Regarding where the data come from, my dream would be to develop a
> Python abstraction layer over all the data that the PTS uses.

I think it would be a good idea.

Btw, is there any mechanism through which we can identify the
frequency with which the information related to various packages
change ? Using this frequency (and time deltas) we can use caching
more effectively. Off course the system will get better with handling
cache with time, so we can make it better by implementing some type of
machine learning as well.

PS: Please let me know if I'm making things complicated.

Thanks and Regards,

--
Pankaj Kumar Sharma | पंकज कुमार शर्मा
   Co-Founder engineerinme.com