Re: bts soap seems broken

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013, Bart Martens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The SOAP interface of the BTS seems to be broken.  This query should return a
> lot more bugs than just 12.
>
>   |  #!/usr/bin/perl -w
>   |  use warnings;
>   |  use strict;
>   |  use SOAP::Lite;
>   |  my $soap = SOAP::Lite->uri('Debbugs/SOAP')->proxy('http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/soap.cgi');
>   |  my $buglist = $soap->get_bugs(package=>'sponsorship-requests',status=>'open')->result();
>   |  print "number of open bugs : ".scalar(@$buglist)."\n";
>
>   |  bartm@quantz:~$ ./demobtssoap.pl
>   |  number of open bugs : 12
>   |  bartm@quantz:~$
>
> Can I do something to help investigate this problem ?

I think this is related to the problem I was having earlier with
double encoding of index.db.realtime. I'll take a closer look at it
shortly. [I glanced at it earlier just to show to myself that you were
seeing a real problem, but I haven't had a chance to really fix it.]

Don Armstrong

--
"People selling drug paraphernalia ... are as much a part of drug
trafficking as silencers are a part of criminal homicide."