Re: project idea: Debian metric portal

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 03:25:49PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 03:03:57PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > seems you are desperately seeking new tasks for you past-leader time. ;-)
>
> Indeed: freedom, at last! :)

:-)
I can't miss any chance to say: "Thank you for your fine work!" (and so I
do hereby).

> > Do you also consider including the results of the teammetrics projects
> > of GSoC 2011 and 2012[1].
> > [1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2013/01/msg00011.html
> On the other hand, team metrics are kind of weird, as
> they're neither project-wide (meaning: one metric per project),

Hmmm, active people on debian-devel, debian-project or debian-user are
somehow project-wide.

> nor as
> abundant as package (meaning: one metric per package). So, I still don't
> know whether it would be a good fit.

I also don't know whether it is a good fit - my question was rather in
the direction of clarifying the scope of your project because we just
had a project containing the term "metric".

> We'll see, I guess. Let's first get
> the infrastructure in place, then you'll be free to (ab)use it as you
> please :-)
> « the first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club »

:-)

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--