asio watchfile

Bart,

I recently updated package 'asio', including an update to the watch
file, so as to disregard development versions of the library (with odd
minor versions). However, PTS again warns about a new release and at the
same time notifies about the updated watchfile.

I've incorporated some of your changes in the git repo for the package,
especially using the qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php part. But keeping the
limitation to stable versions. See here:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/asio.git;a=blob;f=debian/watch;h=5c564ec420546a8898fb3f55f5beeeaea482473d;hb=35e30c6773b413542641a0855731bfa7c3a02501

However, that qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php redirector doesn't seem to work
for me:

> Newest version on remote site is 1.4.8, local version is 1.4.8
>  => Forcing download as requested
> -- Downloading updated package asio-1.4.8.tar.gz
> uscan debug: requesting URL http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php/asio-1.4.8.tar.gz
> uscan warning: In directory ., downloading
>   http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php/asio-1.4.8.tar.gz failed: 404 File Not Found
> -- Scan finished

What am I missing?

Regards