Re: Likely change to excuses format

On Wed, 2013-01-02 at 10:52 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:29 AM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
>
> > I have proposed patches ready for the PTS and DDPO (and by extension at
> > least excuses.php) which rewrite the new style links so they target the
> > same pages as currently; if there are other consumers I've missed I'll
> > happily look at producing patches for those too.
>
> Are these patches available somewhere?

Nowhere public yet. I was waiting to see if there were any comments on /
objections to the changes, given that for some packages the output could
be several lines longer.

> When should they be applied?

The patches should be able to be applied in advance of the britney
changes being implemented as they would allow the handling of both the
current and updated formats.

Regards,

Adam