Re: [patch] Proposals for a better chroot test in jenkins

[Bastian Blank]
> Why do you want to _workaround_ something that happens in _one_
> specific setup? Do you want to say this this actually an apt bug,
> because the standard clearly states that clients must handle
> connections without pipelining?

I saw a apt error in one of the logs from jenkins that matched the
problem I have seen before, and thus suggest what I suspect might be
the solution to this problem, in case Holger want to solve it.

Why do you ask in such a confronting way?  Something wrong with the
proposal?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen