[PTS] Factorizing common bits between pts.xsl and admssw.xsl

Hi.

In building the RDF export for the PTS I've reused variables and some
templates code in the new admssw.xsl. I had initially copied these.

I suggest that from now on a common xsl include handles these common
objects, so that changes get applied to both simultaneously.

Any objections before I commit the change (provided that XSL includes
are much like other languages') ?

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER