How to deploy changes to the PTS ? Re: Adding ADMS.SW RDF descriptions of source packages to the PTS

Hi.

What's the process to try and have changes deployed to
packages.qa.debian.org ?

Maybe no one cares, but at least I've received to negative comments on
my proposal on generating RDF pages for the packages on the PTS, so I'd
like to roll out these changes so that it goes live on p.q.d.o.

What's the process I should follow ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

--