weird situation

Hello:

I am trying to adopt the package libpam-ssh which was maintained by Jens Peter Secher:
this package was removed, but it is still present in Sid, and it was not orphaned (according to his QA page).

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=jps%40debian.org

I emitted an ITP to adopt it after a short discussion on the devel-debian list.

Meanwhile I send an email to Jens Peter Secher: he replied.
The important part is that:
he claimed that he has no more access to his Debian account,
and that all his packages were orphaned.
Clearly his current QA page does not reflect this, hence my email.

Best wishes,
Jerome