Re: Only 2 RC bugs remaining - we can release soonish!

(Ccing debian-debbugs@)

On 13/08/12 at 15:22 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    http://udd.debian.org/bugs.cgi?release=wheezy&merged=ign&fnewerval=7&rc=1&sortby=id&sorto=asc
>
> at least as long as nobody will fix UDD bugs table before those two
> remaining very old bugs are fixed ...

I know this happens from time to time, but unfortunately I haven't been
able to understand what happens exactly. The bugs are properly imported,
what is not imported is the status regarding releases (affects_*
columns).

This search (warning: BIG) gives a better idea of the problem:
http://udd.debian.org/bugs.cgi?release=any&merged=ign&fnewerval=7&allbugs=1&sortby=id&sorto=asc&caffected=1

Many bugs are improperly marked as not affecting
stable/testing/unstable.

My best guess atm is that it's a race condition between the import and a
change of versions.idx. Moving the cron jobs a bit helped hide the
problem, but apparently it's still happening sometimes.

Lucas