Re: Keeping a record of programming language in upstream metadata

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:

> What do you think?

I think the implemented-in::* debtags should suffice and already
exist. I guess it is hard for people to remember to debtag their
packages, hopefully the PTS links to the debtags site will help. If
you want that to be determined automatically, probably reviving DACA
is the way to go since ohcount determines which languages are used by
a source package:

http://qa.debian.org/daca/ohcount/

--
bye,