Re: on package removal notifications

* Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>, 2012-04-14, 15:41:
- Second problem: AFAICT from Jakub's mail, he has been notified of the removal only *after* it has actually happened.

In fact, a "[wnpp] removal of aafigure has been requested!" mail was sent to me via PTS[0] (sent by "WNPP Monitor <lucas@debian.org>"[1]) about 8 hours after removal was requested. However, I was away from my mail for a few days and I received it only few hours after the package was already gone.

[0] I am still subscribed to (almost) all packages I orphaned.
[1] Hi, Lucas! :)

--
Jakub Wilk