Proposal for an IRC Session

[please keep me in CC as I'm not subscribed]

Dear QA team members,
I'm writing you because I'd like to start a new round of
Debian IRC Sessions: similarly to last year [1] during these
sessions, people from different Debian teams will let the
attendees take a closer look at their work and at how it is
organized.
For this year, I've run a poll to ask Debian users and
enthusiasts about their preferences: as you can see in
the results [2] it seems that people badly want to know
about your team! :D

So, I'd like to invite you to join an IRC Session: the
idea is to start with the new round of sessions the next
week and have one session per week.
Sessions will be held on #debian-meeting channel on
irc.oftc.org.
Time and dates are quite flexible but it would be great if
they could fit as many timezones as possible.
With regards to the type of session, there are no strict
requirements: you can have a simple Q&A session,
a more practical one (for example, last year the Perl Team
showed how to package Perl modules), or just a plain talk
about your work.
For more information you can visit the debian-meeting wiki
page [3].

Cheers,
Francesca

[1] http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110617