Re: watch-wizard

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:26:18AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> What is watch-wizard?

I mean /srv/qa.debian.org/mole/worker/watch-wizard.

> I guess it is similar to the watch wizard part
> of the old DEHS tool?

It's probably the same watch-wizard.

> The ones that produce an error should probably be ignored by the system.

It's still called in /srv/qa.debian.org/mole/worker/watch-worker.

> Manually verifying the 41+111+209 ones sounds like a good idea.
>
> I think that it has shown itself to be partially useful for existing
> source packages and that it may generate new useful watch files for
> future source packages so we should keep it.

Do you mean "keep it" as in "keep doing thousands of pointless http/ftp hits on
a regular basis just for a few hundred good uscan results" ? Or do you mean
"keep it" as in "keep it for manual use to write watch files" ?

Regards,

Bart Martens