Re: collab-qa vs qa alioth groups?

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> The qa group maps to the Unix qa group. So you can't add non-DDs to qa.
> (or at least it was the case when collab-qa was created).

Hmm, I wouldn't have thought group membership would have ever been
synced from alioth to other Debian hosts. It doesn't seem to be the
case now anyway.

pabs@chianamo ~ $ ssh master.debian.org getent group popcon ; ssh
alioth.debian.org getent group popcon
popcon:x:1213:ballombe,pere
popcon:x:11213:bubulle,pere,pootle-guest,ballombe,apenwarr

webwml is another example of a group that is different between alioth
and other Debian hosts.

--
bye,
pabs