Re: quant.debian.org reject again my messages

Hello Michelle,

On Mon, 01 Oct 2012, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> An error message should be send to/trough the last SMTP relay...   which
> is <mail.tamay-dogan.net> and responsable for <linux4michelle@t-d.n> and
> <michelle.konzack@t-d.n> and  it  accept  ANY  messages  send  from  any
> computers under the domain <tamay-dogan.net> and sub-domains.

Fix your setup so that you don't advertise non-existing email adresses in
your "MAIL FROM:" (aka enveleope sender) in the communication between your
mail server and quantz.debian.org. It's as simple as that.

The problem is on your side. If you use Postfix, look into
the sender_canonical_maps parameter.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/