Processed: reassign 685327 to release.debian.org, closing 685327

> # release team would be the right place for this
> reassign 685327 release.debian.org
Bug #685327 [qa.debian.org] qa.debian.org: report packager on package migration fail
Bug reassigned from package 'qa.debian.org' to 'release.debian.org'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #685327 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #685327 to the same values previously set
> # Closing since the release do not want to do this
> close 685327
Bug #685327 [release.debian.org] qa.debian.org: report packager on package migration fail
Marked Bug as done
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

685327: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=685327