Re: UDD chokes on debbugs data

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> [ Adding debian-debbugs@ to Cc. Full thread at
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2012/09/msg00027.html ]

Yes, I'm aware of this problem, and have been in the process of fixing
it for a while now. [I've had to rebuild the entire binsrc and srcbin
index, and the code that rebuilds that isn't particularly fast.]

It has just finished the first run, and I'm in the process of adding
the entries which have been added since the run started.

Don Armstrong

--
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
 -- Lowery's Law