Processed: carnivore: should merge id's based on case insensitive comparing e-mail addresses

> retitle 684356 carnivore: should merge id's based on case insensitive comparing e-mail addresses
Bug #684356 [qa.debian.org] carnivore: has multiple id's for same e-mail address
Changed Bug title to 'carnivore: should merge id's based on case insensitive comparing e-mail addresses' from 'carnivore: has multiple id's for same e-mail address'
> stop
Stopping processing here.

684356: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=684356
Debian Bug Tracking System