Re: Problems with excuses page

On 31.07.2012 07:35, Andreas Tille wrote:
The problem I'm now wondering is the excuses page for beast-mcmc:

  http://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=beast-mcmc

I have no idea why it is mentioning

   beast-doc, beast-examples

for certain architectures even if these packages are arch=all and I can
not find any reason for the "out of data" claims.

Any explanation would be welcome

beast-mcmc (- to 1.6.2-3)
[...]
    out of date on armel: beast-doc, beast-examples (from 1.6.2-1)

The source package is -3, the binaries being complained about are from -1; that makes them out-of-date. Indeed:

 beast-doc |    1.6.2-1 | unstable/contrib | all

dak adds the arch:all packages to every packages file, so britney seems them as out of date on every architecture.

Regards,

Adam