bug in udd script for carnivore and a couple of questions

Hi QA people,

While trying to see what UDD does with carnivore data, I've found this
script: http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/collab-qa/udd/scripts/sync-carnivore.sh?view=markup

I understand that it cannot be working correctly, as paths have
changed and that it needs a s#/org/#/srv/#

PS, I am trying to find out exactly what does carnivore track. Do
anybody have some link about it?
PS2, I am trying to find a way to discover all debian contributors,
and carnivore seems to only care about package maintainers. Does the
QA team have any tool for that? I would like to find out translators,
bug reporters, documentators, etc.

--
Martín Ferrari