Re: Q: Maintainer Dashboard's TODO list

On 08/07/12 at 11:07 -0600, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Thanks to Maintainer Dashboard, it's interesting and will help me.
>  But there's something wrong with version checker. For example, check
>  "pkg-fonts-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org" and show Todo list,
>
> > new upstream	fonts-unfonts-core	new upstream version available: 1.0.2-080608
>
>  However, 1.0.2-080608-6 is in Debian testing/unstable repository.
>

> > new upstream	fonts-misaki	new upstream version available: 11-20080603
>
>  version 11-20080603-13 is in Debian.

Well spotted. It was a bug with versions with several dashes. Fixed.

> > testing migration	fonts-vlgothic	Has been trying to migrate for 12 days
>
>  PTS says "Too young, only 9 of 10 days old" and it's correct.
>

>  I've not checked its code yet, but anyway just report it first.

Well, it is also true that the package has been trying to migrate for 12
days (total) since the previous version did not reach testing. But I
agree that this information is not very useful for packages that were
uploaded in the last 10 days. I've modified the code to hide those.

Thanks for the feedback!

Lucas