Bug#678803: RFS: sgml-data/2.0.8 [QA] -- common SGML and XML data
I am looking for a sponsor for the package "sgml-data".
It builds binary package:
sgml-data - common SGML and XML data
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Direct link for download:
The package is lintian-clean. I always check using:
lintian -ivIE --pedantic *.changes
RC bug was fixed independently (see #678468), so only minor issues are left.
Changes in the package:
sgml-data (2.0.8) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (was 3.8.3).
* Bumped debhelper version to 9 (was 5.0.0); updated debian/compat.
* Now package sgml-data suggests package w3-recs instead of missing
package doc-html-w3. (Closes: #612239)
* Added Homepage field debian/control.
* Simplified file debian/rules:
- dh_testdir and dh_testroot commands used instead manual
"checkdir" and "checkroot" functions
- deleted few useless comments
* Deleted files debian/postrm and debian/preinst:
- extra commands from them are not necessary now
- necessary commands debhelper generates automatically
* Fixed such lintian warnings and notes:
+ sgml-data source:
- package-file-is-executable debian/control
- debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-arch
- debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-indep
- conflicts-with-version sp (<= 1.1.1-2)
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.