RFS: sgml-data/2.0.7 [RC] [QA] -- common SGML and XML data
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sgml-data".
It builds binary package:
sgml-data - common SGML and XML data
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Direct link for download:
The package is lintian-clean. I always check using:
lintian -ivIE --pedantic *.changes
Changes in the package:
sgml-data (2.0.7) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Bumped debhelper version to 9 (was 5.0.0); updated debian/compat.
* Deleted file debian/postinst: it is generated automatically now.
This fixes the problem with calling update-catalog in postinst.
(Closes: #675488, #674913, #606038)
* Now package sgml-data suggests package w3-recs instead of missing
package doc-html-w3. (Closes: #612239)
* Fixed such lintian warnings and notes:
+ sgml-data source:
- package-file-is-executable debian/control
- debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-arch
- debian-rules-missing-recommended-target build-indep
- ancient-standards-version 3.8.3 (current is 3.9.3)
- conflicts-with-version sp (<= 1.1.1-2)
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.