RFS: unadf/0.7.11a-3 [RC] [QA] -- Extract files from an Amiga Disk File dump (.adf)
(Please Cc me in replies, I am not subscribed to debian-qa mailing list)
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "unadf".
It builds binary package:
unadf - Extract files from an Amiga Disk File dump (.adf)
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Direct link for download:
The package is lintian-clean. I always check using:
lintian -ivIE --pedantic *.changes
Changes in the package:
unadf (0.7.11a-3) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Updated debian/rules:
- now dh is used instead of direct dh_* commands
- fixed FTBFS because of invalid clean section (Closes: #676065)
* Updated debian/unadf.1: fixed lintian note hyphen-used-as-minus-sign.
* Added file debian/patches/add-hardening-flags-in-compiler-options.
* Added debian/unadf.doc-base:
fixed lintian note possible-documentation-but-no-doc-base-registration.
* Updated debian/control:
ixed lintian note extended-description-is-probably-too-short.
* Updated debian/copyright:
file was updated in according to Copyright format 1.0.
* Deleted debian/source/options.
* Added debian/watch.
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
Also I need DD's help to create git repository for this package in collab-maint.
I followed instructions from  and sent the request to join. Now I am waiting