AW: Re: DUCK - the Debian Url Checker

Hi. Source will be avail on next tuesday, as i am currently "off the grid", together with the license. I will GPL it, so much for that.

Regards, Simon

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@ubuntu.com> hat geschrieben:

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 3:32 AM, Simon Kainz <simon@familiekainz.at> wrote:
> On 06/07/12 07:12, Paul Wise wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Simon Kainz wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, certainly. I took a look at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDotNet, but as
>>> I am not in the Debian keyring, who is there to ask for?
>>
>> Any Debian member can add a domain, including myself. Which domain
>> would you like me to register and what should I point it at?
>> duck.debian.net is taken already.
>>
> Hi,
>
> as madduck freed duck.debian.net, please point duck.debian.net to
> 129.27.3.93.
>
> I'll also add my page to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianNetDomains - I
> already have a wiki account, so i'll also create a personal page.

Whoh -- where's the source? What license is it under? Was this
resolved? I saw Arno's email, but no good answer.

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq