Re: DUCK - the Debian Url Checker

Zitat von Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>:

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Simon Kainz wrote:

as I had some problems in the past finding upstream sources and
homepages, I hacked up some scripts to monitor and display the results
of the Upstream Homepage entries in the package control files.

Please take a look at http://debian.tugraz.at/duck/

Great! In addition to the other comments made:

Could you add some machine-readable results (in XML/YAML/JSON/etc) for
the PTS/DDPO to consume?

Yes, i was planning this already, amongst some more features, but wanted to check community response first - if no one would be interested, i'd have just ditched the whole thing.

I will announce it as soon as it is ready.

Would you like to host it on a debian.net domain instead?

Yes, certainly. I took a look at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDotNet, but as I am not in the Debian keyring, who is there to ask for?

Regards ( & thank you for your comments)

Simon

--
bye,
pabs