BTS and qa.debian.org strangeness

Dear all,

is the BTS and QA page undergoing some changes? I am asking because
some things behave strange:

* bug 670494 filed against ptex-bin, which is currently maintained
  by debian-tex-maint mailing list, but the bug report was sent
  (long after take over) to the old maintainer, so we missed it

* bug 672491 same case with old texpower maintainer

* package.qa.debian.org page is outdated and lists old versions
  as currently included

Are these things that are known and worked on, or should I open
bug reports against bts.debian.org (I didn't find the above
things mentioned by now)

THanks a lot and all the best

Norbert
SAFFRON WALDEN (n.)
To spray the person you are talking to with half-chewed breadcrumbs or
small pieces of whitebait.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff