Re: Missing man-pages

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 05:46:17PM +0100, Aljoscha Lautenbach wrote:
> Was there some kind of consensus on this in the end?
> I did not follow Debian mailing lists for about a year because I lacked the time
> and just recently started to listen in again.

IIRC the discussion you've in mind, it was questioning the usefulness of
man pages specifically for GUI applications. IIRC, nobody did question
the usefulness of manpages for CLI applications. So, as long as you
stick with those, you'll be fine. For GUI applications, check with the
maintainer first (publicly, as already mentioned by Serafeim).

Cheers.