RFS: suckless-tools 39-1

Hi qa-Team.

I adopted the orphaned package suckless-tools in the last days, did some fixes and now looking for an sponsor who could review and upload the package.

suckless-tools is a set of simple commands for minimalistic window managers

it installs follow binaries:
 * dmenu: dynamic menu is a generic menu for X.
 * lsw: Lists the titles of all running X windows to stdout, similar to ls(1).
 * slock: Simple X display locker that locks the X session.
 * st: Simple terminal implementation for X.
 * sselp: Simple X selection printer that prints the X selection to stdout.
 * ssid: Simple setsid replacement.
 * swarp: Simple X warping tool to warp the mouse pointer to a given position.
 * tabbed: Simple generic tabbed fronted to xembed aware applications.
 * wmname: wmname prints/sets the window manager name property of the root
   window similar to how hostname(1) behaves.

I fixed serval bugs listed in BTS and updated dmenu and lsw to the current upstream-releases.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/suckless-tools

Alternatively, you can download the package with dget using this command:

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/suckless-tools/suckless-tools_39-1.dsc

It would be great, if somebody could attend to this package.

Kind Regards,
Michael Stummvoll