Re: changing the default bugs view of the DDPO

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 12:16:12PM -0600, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> Does anyone mind if I make the "sum + RC" view the default of the DDPO?
> Not only it allows me to see some more of the columns on my small screen,
> but even on a larger one it gives a clearer view (it goes from "hella + lots
> + of + bugs" to "bugs + *RC*")

Not at all, I'm for it.

In a similar vein, would it be worthwile hiding the "Excuses" column by
default? IMHO, it's only of value if you've recently uploaded something
and want to know why it hasn't transitioned to testing (I almost never
use it). It's only by also hiding the "Excuses" column that the page is
narrow enough to fit onto my screen.

Best wishes,
Ryan

--
|_)|_/  Ryan Kavanagh             |  GnuPG key