doing some gdevilspie work

Hi!

Looking at orphaned packages, I see that gdevilspie [1] has been
orphaned back in December [2].

I could give it some care and fix #628492 [3] (Severity normal), fix the
minor lintian stuff [4] and set the maintainer to "Debian QA Group
<packages@qa.debian.org>" as mentioned on the qa page.

I just want to make sure nobody is already working on it.

(I hope this is the correct way to go about this - I am not a DD, but
only a maintainer requiring sponsoring so far - and I guess that the
process of doing QA work isn't done in a different way than other debian
uploads.)

best regards
/Andreas Rönnquist
gusnan@gusnan.se