Re: Please welcome Giovanni Mascellani to the QA team

Hi,

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Also, please add yourself to the cron notifications in the "crontab"
> file in the toplevel dir of the PTS. I've myself been bitten, in my
> early hacks on the PTS, by the fact that I didn't get notified of nasty
> effects of my changes. While you are at it, please remove my address as
> well, as I don't see myself hacking on the PTS in the near future
> anymore. You can probably also remove "jvw".
>
> (I don't remember however whether that crontab file is automatically
> re-installed upon changes or not. Raphael: can you enlighten us?)

I don't think so, in particular since it's on master.d.o and not on
qa.debian.org (and thus doesn't use the same system that the rest
for the crontab generation).

It probably requires "sudo -u qa crontab -e" power. I don't remember
if everybody has that power or if only a select few do (I guess the
latter).

Giovanni, if you want you can also add yourself to
owner@packages.qa.debian.org, although it's mainly used to get
notification of problems with the mail part of the PTS.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)