Re: DEHS moved to mole

Re: Lucas Nussbaum 2011-06-15 <20110615084236.GA13733@xanadu.blop.info>
> > > UDD was importing DEHS data from
> > > http://dehs.alioth.debian.org/udd_dump.txt

> yes, YAML would be perfect.

Hi,

sorry it took a while. There now yaml data at

http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/udd-dehs

Data is updated continously, the individual watch files run every
three days. Overall, an update interval for UDD of 12 hours would make
sense.

We don't distinguish unstable and experimental anymore in the DEHS
setup; the "up to date" messages is what uscan outputs when passed a
version number (which we take from unstable). At the moment I don't
think a separate setup for experimental would be worth it.

Please let me know it the format is ok or whatever other data should
be in there.

(I'll probably tweak uscan to also output the mangled upstream
version, which would then also appear there.)

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/