Re: RFH: handle bug reports for removed packages

Hi!

Am 29.05.2011 12:54, schrieb Sandro Tosi:

>> IIRC the FTP masters took over at least part of this. For eg:
>> http://bugs.debian.org/596536
> Only for the new RM, not for the ancient removals (and sometimes I see
> packages removed with bugs still opened, but didn't dive deep into the
> issue).

Yes, ftp-team tries to close bugs on package removal, but in some cases,
we don't do so, to be on the safe side:

* Package removed only from experimental
* Package has multiple version in the archive

Probably some more; would have to check if you would like to know the
details.

Best regards,
  Alexander