Re: contacting qa, and rebuilds

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 09:58:05 +1000, Karl Goetz wrote:
Hi all,
I was looking at [1], trying to find the latest archive rebuilds
[2][3], and it caused me to wonder why they are not linked off either
the main qa site, or off qa's debian wiki page [4]? I wasn't sure where to report this, but since neither qa site nor wiki have a 'contact us' link, I took a punt on this list. (Both have a 'get involved', but I'm
not here to get involved - just a passing comment.).

If I've understood its purpose correctly, this is what the new debian-services-admin list is for.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire 0xD3524C51
Debian Developer