Re: Please welcome Giovanni Mascellani to the QA team

On 25/08/2011 11:41, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hello Giovanni,
>
> you're now part of the "qa" Unix group (see ticket attached). Keep up the
> good work!

Thank you very much! :-)

For the record, while my patches to UDD and PTS for interacting with
patch-tracker.d.o of course first require that seanius apply another set
of patches to his site, I'd prefer anyway not to apply them without
having at least someone reviewing them.

The relevant bugs are #638057 (for UDD) and #638058 (for PTS).

> In a few hours, you'll be auto-added to the qa group on Alioth too and
> then you'll be able to commit on your own. Note that there's no
> auto-update of the live checkouts after a commit... if you do an svn
> update yourself on the live installation, think of setting the umask
> correctly (umask 0002) and switch to qa group as your main group (sg qa).

Ok, written on my notepad.

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>