Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 17:58:28 +0200
From: Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de>
To: Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr>
Subject: Re: [Popcon-developers] popcon graphs update?!?

On 08/01/2011 05:02 PM, Bill Allombert wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 01:18:27PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> many thanks for your nice service. I am particularly after the
>> association of changes in the raise of users with new versions updated.
>>  a) would you accept that as a feature to display?
>>  b) could I please have updates of the graphs again?
> Hello Steffen,
> Could you provide an URL to the graphs that are not updated ?
> I cannot find any.
>
> Cheers,
It is those kind of things that you thought you should have added
at the moment you sent the email
http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=boinc

where it reads February 19th, and the graph's tick is below the 1800
mark when it should be 1839. Missinterpretation?

Thanks

Steffen

----- End forwarded message -----

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>