Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 17:58:28 +0200
From: Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de>
To: Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr>
Subject: Re: [Popcon-developers] popcon graphs update?!?

On 08/01/2011 05:02 PM, Bill Allombert wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 01:18:27PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> many thanks for your nice service. I am particularly after the
>> association of changes in the raise of users with new versions updated.
>>  a) would you accept that as a feature to display?
>>  b) could I please have updates of the graphs again?
> Hello Steffen,
> Could you provide an URL to the graphs that are not updated ?
> I cannot find any.
> Cheers,
It is those kind of things that you thought you should have added
at the moment you sent the email

where it reads February 19th, and the graph's tick is below the 1800
mark when it should be 1839. Missinterpretation?

----- End forwarded message -----

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.