[UDD] Ubuntu upload history

Hi there,

[please CC me, not subscribed]

I pinged Lucas about this on IRC but it occurs to me that it may be sensible
to post here as well, as a guard against interference theory[0] ;-).

I've taken the historical Ubuntu upload history, available as mbox archives
on [1] and parsed it into year-month mboxes. They're being crunched through a
modified munge_ddc.py to get a format suitable for UDD importing (similar to
the format in which Debian's upload history comes)

This stuff is all available in my home directory on samosa[2]. The scripts which
generate them could do with some efficiency improvements
(split-ubuntu-changes should deal with gzip directly but the libraries I
tried all produced corrupt gzip, possibly due to encoding issues). There's a
daily cron job (3am) to update the data.

I haven't done the schema/yaml stuff, because I can't test if I've gotten
that right. I'll leave it up to someone in uddadm (unless you want me to have
a go). Changes to the schema (resp. upload_history)

  - nmu
  - key_id
  - fingerprint
  + original_maintainer{,name,email}
  + launchpad_bugs_fixed

Architecture is always 'source' so it's not worth bothering with that.

Please could someone look at integrating this?

Cheers,
Iain

[0] https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Interference_theory
[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/
[2] samosa:~laney/ubuntu-udd/ubuntu-changes/