On the removal of yaclc

Hi,

I just noticed that yaclc was removed, under the premise of being orphaned
and having a low popcon score.

This broke my workflow (I had a pbuilder hook that installed lintian and
yaclc together, and that started failing, so I noticed the absence of the
lintian run).

My particular use case hides the popularity of yaclc, because it's only ever
installed in the pbuilder chroot at the end of a package build. I just
wonder how many other people were doing that too? I must have got the idea
from somewhere...

Also, was the package actually buggy? I'd been using it for years, and it's
not like the BTS or the changelog format have fundamentally changed, so if
it wasn't totally busted, so what if it's orphaned? Couldn't the QA team
have adopted it instead? It seems like a useful tool to me (yes I've seen
the discussion on the removal bug, but I don't see how removing it before a
replacement exists helps anybody).

regards

Andrew