Re: [UDD] Packages flagged 'error' in DEHS import

Andreas Tille wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:53:13PM -0600, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>> > Any reasonable explanation for this?
>>
>> Experimental:
>> > Last time checked: 2011-01-04 18:07:05
>> Unstable:
>> > Last time checked: 2011-01-04 18:07:24
>>
>> Something must have went wrong between the two checks.
>
> How are these checks triggered?

There are multiple cronjobs that run the main script (dehs.sh) under
different modes ('all' and 'new', mainly.)

> This check was two weeks ago - what is the period between two regular
> checks?

Normally, a watch file is checked at least every five days. Sooner if the
package is updated before its next, scheduled, update.

> Can you force a new check?

Yes.

Apparently, the periodic update wasn't done because the script was dying
because it exceeded the memory limit (meaning no update was done for about
two weeks). I failed to notice the error message between the frequent
ENOSPACE messages, *sigh*.
I just increased the memory limit and triggered an update, but I can see
some ftp-related failure. Will investigate those later.

Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net