Re: RFS: xsol (updated package) [A solitaire game for the X Windows system]

Hi Mònica,

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 11:49:29AM +0200, Mònica wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for a QA upload for the package "xsol", a
> solitaire game for the X Windows system.

I just had a very first look. In general, it seems fine but something's
off with the orig tarball. It doesn't seem to match the one we already
have in the archive. Did you change anything? Where did you get it?

More review to come.

Hauke

PS: Let's keep further discussion on -mentors.

--
 .''`.   Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org>               www.jhr-online.de
: :'  :  Debian Developer                                 www.debian.org