Taking over a forgotten ITA, once orphaned.

Hello,

let me do a quick check on procedures.

The package netpipes is orphaned, and was ITA-ed in 2008.
On April 1st this year I sent a query for activity to the
corresponding WNPP bug. There has still been no response,
three weeks later.

I have rebuilt the package to use format "3.0 (quilt)"
and I have implemented full IPv6 support. Some more rounds
of looking for side-effect bugs will be performed, but am I
correct in following this procedure:

  1. Set myself as owner of the WNPP bug.

  2. Upload to mentors.debian.net and wait for a sponsor.

Do these two steps suffice, from the perspective of the
QA Team?

Best regards,

Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr

Abbonerar på: debian-mentors, debian-devel-games, debian-perl,
              debian-ipv6, debian-qa