Re: Missing information about binary packages in new queue

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 10:44 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 03:03:24PM +0100, Torsten Werner wrote:
>> Andreas Tille schrieb:
>> > How do I get the short and long description of
>> > the package acetoneiso which is currently in new?
>>
>> are you looking for
>> <http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/acetoneiso_2.2.1-1.html>?
>
> Sure - but FORMERLY these pages contained the information I was refering
> to.  As I said we just used the information on these page.  At least I
> can not read the long description (I admit my claim that the short
> description is missing was wrong) or the Dependency relations etc.
> Please have a look into the old output form.  If needed I can send you a
> copy of the old DAK code (status from 20.01.2009) which was generating
> the pages in show_new.py.
>
> If I remember right the "Navigation" at right bottom of these pages
> showed more items.  This stuff is just missing.

Here are some examples of the old format of these pages:

http://web.archive.org/web/20080630193353/http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/qmail-run_2.0.0.html
http://web.archive.org/web/20080608063628/ftp-master.debian.org/new/libgit-ruby_1.0.7-1.html
http://web.archive.org/web/20080609071041/ftp-master.debian.org/new/x11proto-dri2_1.1-1.html
http://web.archive.org/web/20080601184737/ftp-master.debian.org/new/icedtea-gcjwebplugin_1.0-1.html

The stuff that is missing includes control file, lintian info, .deb
contents, copyright and file listing for each binary package. Most of
that is not available in new.822.

--
bye,
pabs