Re: How to load unicode-encoded data in the UDD? (was: Re: Gathering package upstream meta-data in the UDD).

On 26/12/10 at 22:23 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> > Le Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 02:17:09PM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum a écrit :
> > >
> > > It would be better if you could try to get a local copy of UDD set up.
> > > It's quite easy since we provide a DB dump already.
>
> Le Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 09:29:30AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :
> >
> > I have managed to load the above data in a simple table
> > on the local copy of the UDD that Andreas is also using.
>
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to add the table discussed above to the UDD. It works on a UDD
> mirror administred by Andreas. What do I need ? Social permission, Unix
> permission ? Or do I need to convince a member of the uddadm to do the change ?
> Is there some doc that I should write to accompany this addition ?:
>
> Have a nice day, and enjoy the end of 2010 and the passing to 2011 !

Could you commit your changes to svn, so I can review them?

(I'm in vacation with limited internet access, and i've got 3 important
deadlines in january, so please ping me from time to time).

- Lucas