RFS: xsol (updated package) [A solitaire game for the X Windows system]

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for a QA upload for the package "xsol", a solitaire game for the X Windows system.

* Package name    : xsol
  Version         : 0.31-6
  Upstream Author : Brian Masney
* URL             : ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/X11/games/
* License         : GPL2
  Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
xsol       - A solitaire game for the X Windows system

The upload would fix these bugs: 438348, 493447

My motivation for doing this upload is:

I am learning howto Debian package world works and trying to fix little "easy" packages at once.
Please, if you think it isn't worth to upload these changes (this package has not a high popcon and maybe you want to remove it), no problem! As I've just said, I'm only learning with easy packages to start :-)

But maybe, as the last xsolo mantainer's said [1], we can make xsolo's users a little bit happier ;-)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xsol/xsol_0.31-6.dsc

Kind regards
 Mònica Ramírez Arceda