Subject: RFS: c2html (updated package) [Highlight C sources for WWW presentation]
date: 11-10-10
From: Mònica <monica@probeta.net>
A: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for a new version 0.9.6-3
of the package "c2html".

It builds these binary packages:
c2html     - Highlight C sources for WWW presentation

I am just learning (and trying to help) and have updated this orphaned package.
This package had lintian warnings and didn't follow the last version of Debian Policy,
so I have fixed it.

I don't want to adopt it, but helping a little fixing existing errors.
I hope it's useful. If not, please tell me :-)

So, now, the package appears to be lintian clean.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/c2html/c2html_0.9.6-3.dsc

Kind regards,
 Mònica