Bug#565219: qa.debian.org: bug history graphs are incorrect
- To: Raphael Hertzog <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#565219: qa.debian.org: bug history graphs are incorrect
- From: Mike Hommey <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 08:50:43 +0200
- Message-id: <20101003065043.GA3828@glandium.org>
- Reply-to: Mike Hommey <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20100907072839.GB9065@rivendell>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100718093456.GA3906@glandium.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20100906145451.GA8525@glandium.org> <20100906190325.GC30069@rivendell> <20100906191558.GA19638@glandium.org> <20100906191635.GB19638@glandium.org> <20100907072839.GB9065@rivendell>
On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 09:28:39AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Sep 2010, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 09:15:58PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > > On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 09:03:25PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > > > On Mon, 06 Sep 2010, Mike Hommey wrote:
> > > > > That being said, now that merkel is going to be shut down, maybe it's
> > > > > time to do things right and properly migrate and integrate with qa.d.o.
> > > > >
> > > > > QA people, what do you think?
> > > >
> > > > I'm all for it. What do you need to to this? :-)
> > >
> > > First, to know where qa.d.o will be moved ;)
> > Or does that fit better on the pts ?
> I don't know yet where qa.d.o will be moved... and DSA contacted me about
> moving the PTS and if it would likely cause problems or not, I guess they
> wanted to put it on the same machine as qa.debian.org.
I guess we should move to this machine soon... What would you need from